Many have seen cranberry sauce on a Thanksgiving plate. That overly sweet gelatin dumped from a can. Delicious. But if you’re looking for something fresh, citrusy, and tart to replace the good ol’ canned stuff, look no further than this simple recipe for cranberry relish!
· One 16 ounce bag of fresh cranberries
· One whole naval orange
· Half a cup of sugar
· Food processor
· Sharp knife
1. Cut orange into eighths.
2. Dump bag of cranberries into the strainer and rinse in the sink.
3. Measure out a heaping half cup of sugar.
4. Dump all ingredients into a food processor.
5. Process until the relish has a mushy yet grainy appearance.