Want a delicious snack that even you can enjoy? How about building happy snowmen to satisfy anyone;s grumbling bellies; don’t worry, there’s no snow required.
- Oreos (double stuffed is recommended)
- White chocolate
- Small milk or dark chocolate chips
- Pack or original M&M’s
- Wax paper
- Serving tray
- Microwavable bowl
- Small bowl
- Lollipop sticks
- Small ribbons (if looking to be extra festive)
- Empty your white chocolate into your bowl and place in the microwave for 20- 30 second intervals and stir each time. Do this until chocolate is completely melted.
- Dip the tip of the lollipop sticks into the chocolate and push into the cream of the Oreo. Be careful not to push too far into the cream because it may break.
- Lay your wax paper on top of your serving tray and make sure the lollipop sticks are secure before moving to next step. If some are not, place them in the fridge for about one or two minutes.
- Begin cutting your M&M’s into halves and put your chocolate chips in the small bowl.
- Take your Oreo sticks and dip them into the chocolate, fully covering the Oreo. If needed, reheat the chocolate before dipping.
- Soon after place your M&M halves on the center of your pop and make your snowman faces with the chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer for about five minutes then, before serving, for that extra decorative feel, tie the small ribbons around the stick and then you may enjoy.