As we head into the searing heat that is Florida spring, everybody needs something sweet and cool to munch on. These strawberry, granola frozen yogurt bites are the perfect mix of healthy snack and sweet treat.
Ingredient (for 12 servings):
- 6 strawberries
- 3/4 cup of granola (strawberry or plain based on preference)
- 1 cup of strawberry yogurt
- Paper cupcake liners
- Baking Tray
- Place 12 paper cupcake liners onto a baking tray
- Take the granola and spread one tablespoon in an even layer onto the bottom of each liner
- Spoon strawberry yogurt over granola until all yogurt has been used (a little under 1.5 tablespoons)
- Cut each strawberry in half
- Place one strawberry half on the top of each of your delicious concoctions
- Place the bites (still on the tray) into the freezer for 2-3 hours or until completely frozen
- Once frozen, remove the liners
- Place your yogurt bites into plastic bags and keep them in your freezer for weeks of enjoyment.